Sonic Solutions - TV3-117 Sound Pack
Compatible with FSX, FSX-SE & P3D
Sonic Solutions is proud to present the Klimov TV3-117 sound pack for FSX. The Klimov TV3-117 is a Russian gas turbine aero engine. It is used in most medium lift, utility, and attack helicopters designed by the Mil and Kamov design bureaus. The TV3-117 turboshaft engine was developed in 1974. Later the Klimov TV3-117 was installed on 95% of all helicopters designed by Mil and Kamov Engineering Centre. The engine has been produced in many variants.
This sound pack works for single and dual engine helicopters such as Mi-24 Hind, Mi-8, Mi-14, Mi-17, Mi-28, KA-27, KA-29, KA-32 and KA-50.
Designed and tested using several payware and freeware Mil Mi-24 Hinds, Mil Mi-8 and a Kamov KA-32 this pack works great even with FS9 port overs to FSX.
- 48k 16bit Resolution – HD just isn't a buzzword here...it's a standard.
- Designed with many layers using 3D Sound Cone technology.
- Includes all sounds for exterior and interior engines.
- Sounds for animations such as canopy exits and gear.
- Start up and shutdown sequences all accurately represented.
- Expertly designed to avoid phasing, common in many poorly designed multi engines.
- Compatible with many Russian Helicopters using the TV3-117 engine.
- Quick and friendly customer support.
You may also need to change the engine type of your aircraft to 3=Heli Turbine in your aircraft cfg.